International trade requires international advice
Are you part of our globalised world? Do you deliver to the EU? Or other countries? Do you purchase goods from the EU? From the Far East? Are you an online trader?
Then you have to get to grips with terms such as intra-community supplies, intra-community acquisitions, delivery threshold, place of taxation, taxed and tax-free deliveries, and much more.
Benefit from our wealth of experience.
Work with specialists whenever you cross the border
We can advise you on:
- Organisational management of your accounting system and contracts
- Organisational matters and programming of your data and IT systems
- CRM systems, accounting programs
- European and international sales tax (in cooperation with our partners in all EU countries, we also act as tax representatives and arrange domiciliation for non-resident tax payers)
- Comprehensive tax advice for domestic and foreign transactions
- Determination of international transfer prices
Here you can find out more about:
Your reichert&reichert team will be happy to help you. Simply get in touch with us:
78224 Singen, Germany
Phone +49 (0)7731 9587-0
Fax +49 (0)7731 9587-400
Phone +49 (0) 7531 81987-0
Fax +49 (0) 7531 81987-299