Inheritance has to be planned
On the basis of our wide range of expertise as lawyers (specialising in tax law) and as tax consultants, we advise you on transferring your assets both while you are alive (as gifts) and when you die (inheritance).
Our advice applies not only to civil law (wills/inheritance contracts), but also in particular to #inheritance tax law or, in the case of transfer of assets while you are still alive, #gift tax law (e.g. transfer of property assets / company succession).
It is important to us to take account of your specific situation. How do spouses/civil partners protect one another? Are there any capable heirs to the company in your family or should family members be kept out of the #company succession? How does inheritance work in mixed families? How can children / siblings with disabilities be protected? What are the tax effects of the compulsory legal entitlements?
Our range of consulting services for inheritance law include the following:
- Advising on and drawing up wills (for example, wills in favour of spouses, entrepreneur’s will, wills to protect disabled family members), inheritance contracts and gift or transfer contracts.
- Advising on, designing and organising #company successions.
- Advising and representing heirs, beneficiaries and those entitled to compulsory portions of estates in disputes involving inheritance law.
- Preparation of gift and inheritance tax returns and preceding land and company valuations.
- Advice on setting up family trusts and family companies.
Your reichert&reichert team will be happy to help you. Simply get in touch with us:
78224 Singen, Germany
Phone +49 (0)7731 9587-0
Fax +49 (0)7731 9587-400
Phone +49 (0) 7531 81987-0
Fax +49 (0) 7531 81987-299